Oct 12, 2004

Sunset


1
Originally uploaded by bullitgurl.


taken at Tambognon, Catanduanez, Bicol last year.

Bigla kong namiss yung dagat... and some "PEACE OF MIND".. :)

love
Love

What Kanji word best suits you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Got this from Missy's blog.. I wonder what's wrong with me for the past 3 days, everytime my head hurts I feel like puking.

Oh God.. please.. Not this time. Bullit said, the problem might be on my new eyeglass. I tried not using it for a couple of hours, and I feel a little better. Mas gusto ko ang idea nya kesa sa tukso ni Chris sa kin.

Just had haircut and hilite awhile ago.... Putek!! Naiiyak ako sa presyo. Wala na bang mura sa Pilipinas? :(

Still overwhelmed at Alimasag. Last month, I was planning of resigning to my position, and this promotion came up. Of course, I'm happy. I guess, they are all right.. I dont have to do that just because of..... him. Oh well.. wag na siyang pag-usapan. Baka sumikat pa.

Si Bullit na lang ang topic at baka humaba pa ang wrinkles ko. Ay.. wag na nga lang.. basta, we're good friends.

I hope He could find me ASAP.. as in ASAP na talaga. I need a new love.. new adventures in life.. and a happy love.

I'm just too tired about everything.

Eto na naman ako.... bwahahaha!! Oh siya.. basta.. praning talaga ako. :p

No comments: