Oct 1, 2005

Starting Over and Over and Over and Over and Over Again.. Shocks! Pagod na ko!!!

I was reading my old entries awhile ago. Looking for some hints how I survived when Bullit is "Missing in Action" again. Wala talaga kong kadala-dala. Anyway, buntot ko.. hila ko. I don't want to blame it all to him. In the first place, I know it's going to happen again.. actually it's happening right now. Ok... Mr. Dreamboy and love of my life is out of action right now. I am hurt, alone, and neglected. Every time he walks back in my life, I always hope that he will change for good so there will be a reason for me to accept him. And everytime he stay away, of course, I pray that he'll find his way home back to ---- me. I've been loving this man for 4 years and I feel so frustrated of what he's doing to our life for so long. I hope God would take away all my burdens because of him and have a chance to start with my life again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gusto na kitang makita na MASAYA, kahit nag-iisa ...

Anonymous said...

haaaaay naku! nasanay na yata ako. lagi ka naman kseng ganyan eh.... basta dito lang kme....

Anonymous said...

hi jo, long time no see. pasensha na ha, medyo busy pag nagdo-doktor. anyhow, i know it's none of my business and I don't know anything about your relationship. Pero di ba, pag mahal ka, at mahal mo ang isang tao, both parties do everything to make it work at hindi dapat one sided lang. Kasi kung one sided lang ang effort, di ba isa lang ang tlagang nagmamahal pag ganuon? I hope you'll find true happiness, with or without him.

Joanne said...

Thanks guys.. malaman ko lang na nandyan kayo for me.. masaya na din ako. thank u.

Joanne said...

Thanks guys.. malaman ko lang na nandyan kayo for me.. masaya na din ako. thank u.