Mar 6, 2005

Thank You Lord

I don't know how to start this.. but I'm too grateful for this day.
It's my shop's 1st year anniversay.
As I reflect for the whole year through, I can't help but to say "Thank you God".

I'll be cooking baked macaroni at the afternoon,
to celebrate with my loyal customers.
I've already prepared the balloons..
I don't know what am I gonna do later.
How about free games from 5 - 8 pm?
Hmmm...
I'll think about it before I sleep.

Long life and good business for my shop!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, CONGRATULATIONS!! parang kelan lang pinag uusapan natin ang balak mo na magtayo ng sariling business-shop mo....I know how hard your worked , and still does, for it...your dedication is something one should applaud...so here: *clap clap* from li'l old moi.

More kaching years, that's my wish for you.

Joanne said...

Thank you Ate and Ymir!! :)