Feb 27, 2005

Bisyo Na To

Hi Guys! I just want to share this screenshot on one of our games in Gunbound..



This was taken 4 days ago before I changed my nick again...
It was a 4v4 ramdom mobile game...
I am CoRt (with the turtle mobile) and my bf LordHatei who got lucky because he got the knight mobile, it's a rare mobile like dragon. Sabi nga, tsambahan lang makuha yan..



While waiting for the other players..

As you can see, I have a guildmate with the same avatar as mine.
My nick before was Vampy and hers was Yampy.
Oh well.... sometimes we both also get confused who's who when the game started.. Hahaha!!

Ewan ko ba.. lakas trip siya, tama ba namang igaya yung nick nya sa kin.

One time, my brother was playing gunbound.. he saw Yampy. Nataranta ang lolo.. akala nya, nahack ang account ko.

Why did I changed my nick to CoRt?

Secret!! hahaha!! ;)



This is us...




This is my character... alone

I'm using a power user that's why I have a cute background.

One time.. Natapos na kong maglaro around 5 am.
I woke around 8 am and started to play at 9 am...

Yung friend ko na nakatulog na that night, naabutan pa din akong naglalaro..
sabi nya sa kin..

= hoy.. adik!
= tsk.. natutulog ka pa ba?
= grabe.. di na kaadikan yan. Bisyo na yan.

Tawa lang ako ng tawa... Eh ano ba? Enjoy naman ako.

Ngayon.. may idea na kayo kung bat di na ko nakikita masyado sa alimasag.

Me and significant other is doing good.
Di pa naman tapos yung adjustment but the best thing there is we are both trying to cope up with other's difference and the "age gap thing"
... and I'm beginning to love him more.
His pc brokedown last week, di na din ako nakakapaglaro pag gabi. Hotline and telepono.

The virus problem at my shop is over. Buti naman...
I already have an assistant...
I can now spend my full time at gunbound. hehehe!
Adik!



P.S.

Bullit lost his job.




P.S. ulit....

I dont give a damn.
I already talked to my mom awhile ago and shared to her what happenned why did I suddenly stop loving him. It's not because of Maynard, actually.. I haven't tell her that I have a new boyfriend.
I dont want to tackle with the reasons anymore...
I don't have any tears to cry on.. for him.
I just felt in my heart that it's finally over... kahit wala akong boyfriend.
Checkmate ka Bullit.

2 comments:

Jeprocks said...

Sing kulit ng pc ko yang Bullit lab affair mo ha :D napadaan lang!

Joanne said...

hahaha!! wala na ngang lab affair eh!! hihihi!! :p

gunbound ka na din lolo :)