Jan 16, 2005

Random Thoughts..

It's been a while I and Bullit haven't seen each other..
.... he's not texting me like before,
.... no calls either.

I miss those calls at the afternoon after his training...

just asking me how's my day and he's going home,
or calling me bcoz he's pissed off at MRT station,
or some funny adventures.

Maybe, I miss everything about him,
but I'm beginning to get tired of playing alone on the game he started.

My friend told me,

our relationship is like playing a chess,
one false move and we're checkmate..
Just like that, we're out of the game.

Just thinking of everything we shared for almost 4 years..
How could he just threw it away?
Or maybe, I should also have to ask myself if I'm going to let it burn.
Hmmmm..... It's not easy.....
I feel like I can't go on not loving him.

How could I still love this guy after all the pain I've gone through.

2 comments:

Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanne said...

oh well..
I don't know if I'm rushing things coz 2 months from now.. I'm already 28.
Nagra-rush na ba ko? hehehe!!
joe.. thanks ha. you're right... wala sa kin ang problema.
Ang mali lang sa kin, umaasa pa din ako kahit nakikita ko na kung anong nangyayari. :(