Jul 16, 2004

This is What I Need


5 Traits Men Look For In A Girlfriend
 
1.  A girl must have a life of her own, and a pretty good one at that.
 
Since wala na naman siya.. I already had a "life of my own".. 
I was reminiscing last nyt, and I admit.. yon na ang nawala sa kin.
 
I need to have this next time.
 
2.  A girl NEVER makes the first move.
 
Of course, I already know this.  
I dont need to know this, since nakakataba na nga ang sobrang pride.
 
3.  A girl can be sexy withour being a tramp.
 
Hmmmm.... Ok.  This doesn't apply to me. 
 
4.  A girl does little things to show she cares.
 
Ok.. sige po.  Next time, di ko na sosobrahan.  :)
 
5.  A sensible girl always chooses a good man. 
 
Aray ko!!! does this means I'm not sensible?  Darn!!! 
 
sabi sa magazine....  There are two main traits to consider in a boyfriend, for that matter, Mr. Right - honesty and dependability.  He simply has to treat you right. 
He treat me right naman ah.. ok.. dati yon. 
If he says he is going to the neighbor convinience store, he better be there not at the billiard home with his barkada.  If he shows dishonesty this early in the relationship (always making a palusot with his countless alibis) what more could you expect when the two of you finally get hitched? 
 
____
 
Ok .... I don't wanna mess with my mood anymore.  Actually, I am perfectly fine ~ emotionally... and mentally.    :)
I don't have much story to tell because there's nothing really happening to me except for the virus I got in.... hmmm...  I really don't know where it came from.  : p
 
Lately, I've been thinkin about life and death.  I and Bullit talked about it last sunday, na ayoko ng tumuntong ng 40.  He told me how depressing it is coz life starts at 40 daw.  Maybe, it can be changed... siguro pag nagkapamilya na ako.. pag nagkaron na ako ng little Joanne... little name ni Hubby kung sino man siya.. ay! ano ba yon!   :)
I'm afraid of getting old..
... afraid of wrinkles and everything about getting "old".   
Too afraid that no one will take care of me by that time. 
That's why I want to be Forever Young.
 
About my feelings to Bullit, somehow.. nakapag-move on na ako.  Something happened last nyt.  Inaanalyze ko yung feelings ko..  parang balewala lang, parang ok lang.  Nasanay na din siguro.  Natanggap ko na din na hanggang don na lang yon.  Salamat na lang sa experience.  :) 
 
Nakakatuwa yung panaginip ko kanina,  may bf na daw ako.. and then.. as I look at myself... I was 10 years younger daw.   We weren't holding hands, basta may mutual agreement na kami na.  Nakakatuwa kasi alam ko yung feeling na ganon coz that's what  I was before.  Pakipot.. malamig.. maldita.. at ako ang nang-iiwan.  hahaha!!!  Things change so fast!.. di lang fast! incredible pa!  Madami akong bagay na ginawa sa isang relationship na akala ko di ko kayang gawin.  Ganon siguro talaga pag nainlove ka.

 
But don't expect na wala ng stories about him.. He's been a part of my life.. Aside from being his lover.. he has been my bestfriend... and until now.. I still treat him as it is.  If that's the only thing left for us, bakit hindi?.   We both travel the road with full of surprises, sometimes madaming nakiki-hitch.. minsan kaming dalawa lang.  Sa isang salita, madami kaming pinagsamahan.. at di yon matatawaran ng kahit na ano pang mangyayari sa buhay ko.  Though we both decided to walk on our own path, it doesn't mean na tapos na.  Life is like a box of chocolate, we doesn't know what will happen next.  ;)

Hey! I'm not expecting ha!!!  we just don't know what will happen next.  I'll just open my door for everyone..  kaso hanggang sala na lang siguro muna. 
My room is too occupied.  ; ) 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

basahin mo yung entry ko sa taas.. then tell me if I'm moving on.. hehehe!! hello 'te!!