May 11, 2004

Hmm.....

I guess this would be a good day to start. I don't know why I am smiling when I woke up. Was it because of Jeff na walang ginawa kundi patawanin ako last night. I can't forget what he told me.. "when a relationship ended, it doesn't mean you stop loving the person" Siguro ganon nga yon. I woke up early kasi wala si madir ngayon, umuwi ng Bicol. How I wish she would go home soon. I was trying to contact her last sunday kaso offline na naman ata ang smart don. Sino kaya ang binoto ni Madir ever?! hmmm.. sana di siya seryoso nung sinabi nyang si Lacson.

hehehe! patawa talaga tong si pogi. hmmmm...................

Try ko mag gym later.. (sana bago na ang gym instructor ko) andami ko palang activity for today. Yehey! More activity means less time to think! Bwahaha! This is goin to be a good day!........ unless I'll mess on it. Nyahahaha!!!!

No comments: