May 9, 2004

yehey!

Wala lang.. napa-yehey lang ako. hihihi!!
I made some changes on the design of my skin! I'm glad some of the links are working.. I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with those links.. maybe one of this days it would work. I have to gather some info regarding html.. Sana di ko na muna binalik yung html book ni Bullit :(

I was crying last night before sleep. I feel the emptiness being alone. I text Chris and her wife replied, nanghuhuli siya. The context was how disappointed I am when I talked to bullit on the phone and the emptiness I feel. She replied; "Y dd u feel gloomy after we talked?y b talaga?"
Hmmm... It's not Chris who replied, I thought. I reply: "huh?! we haven't talked for so long.. matulog ka na nga lang."
she also texted me " 4get him nlang. dami pa naman jan u maki2ta.pna-panahon lang yan. Luk at me, I finally found my destiny with christel. kaya 4 sure mha2nap mo rin yung para sau."

I replied on her... "DREAM ON....."

i know.. I know... I'm a bit maldita but sino ba siya?! Chris wouldn't tell me that she was her destiny. lol! and in the first place, magkaiba sila ng way sa pagtetext. I just knew Chris so much that's why I doubted that text. I don't care kung ok na sila nung babae na yon. Wag makes me mad is nakikialam siya.

No comments: