Jun 20, 2004

La lang...

I love this songs...


Fra Lippo Lippi - Later

how could you come with me when you knew all along that you had to go... how could you you watch me sleep so close to you, pretending not to know. how could you memorize my name and forget who i am. How could you think you're still the same believing i can.

it's too late to stop pretending
it's too late for a new beginning
later than the sunset
later that the rain
later than ever to love you again

how could you ask for more with an innocent smile, trusting me to stay. how could you close the door and leave me here supposing im ok. how could you break down my disguise and uncover my fears. how could you look into my eyes ignoring my tears.

You don't know me ~ My Bestfriend's Wedding

You give your hand to me and then you say hello. And I can hardly speak, my heart is beating so and anyone can tell... you think you know me well but you don't know me.

No... you don't know the one, who dreams of you at night and longs to kiss your lips, longs to hold you tight. To you I am just a friend that's all I've ever been... Cause you don't know me.

For I never knew the art of making love. Though my heart aches with love for you. Afraid and shy I let my chance go by. The chance that you might love me too

You give your hand to me and then you say goodbye. I watch you walk away beside the lucky guy. To you will never know, the one who loves you so....Well you don't know me

---

loved this song.. but definitely not my song.. and never will be. ;)
I don't give up on love that easily.

Mary Chapin Carpenter -- I'll Never Fall In Love Again

What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you kiss a guy?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia.
After you do, he'll never phone you.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

Don't tell me what is all about,
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out,
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you fall in love?
You get enough tears to fill an ocean
That's what you get for your devotion.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
So, for at least until tomorrow,
I'll never fall in love again!
I'll never fall in love again!



nakakarelate ako sa kanta pero di don sa I'll never fall in love again... hahaha!!

No comments: